Skip to content
- Provider Photo
- Name of Provider
- Aiden Campbell
- Professional Credential (MD, DO, FNP, LCSW, etc.)
- Central Maine, Southern Maine, Telehealth
- Practice Name
- The Family Center of Maine
- Field of Practice
- Mental Health
- Services Offered
- I believe a trusting relationship between a client and therapist is important. I have worked with a variety of clients including youth and their families who are exploring gender identity. I have also supported individuals who are experiencing ADHD, anxiety, depression, autism, interpersonal conflict, high levels of stress, and individuals who identify as LGBTQ+. I will support you in learning to develop healthy coping skills, increase self esteem, strengthen relationships, and find your true sense of self.
I have several years of experience working with at-risk youth and their families. I use play therapy to support clients under the age of 13. I also support individuals between the ages of 18-35 and use mindfulness and strengths based practices.
I will provide you with a safe and non judgmental space where you can share all of your unique challenges as you navigate your life. I believe that everyone has the ability to achieve self-healing and growth.
- Does this provider offer a sliding fee scale?
- Does this provider accept MaineCare?
- Why do you believe this provider should be listed in this database?
- I am a member of the lgbtq+ community and have spent a lot of time trying to give back to the community. I want to make sure queer folks feel supported and valued.
- What continuing education about treating LGBTQ+ patients does this provider participate in?
- I attend several trainings a year around transgender healthcare and best practices